quarta-feira, 25 de março de 2009

Exercício de Inglês

"Yesterday"

Match the beginnings with their endings.

1. Yesterday, all my troubles ( )I used to be.
2. Now it looks as though ( )came suddenly.
3. Oh, I believe in ( )she wouldn't say.
4. Suddenly, I'm not half the man ( )for yesterday.
5. There's a shadow ( )something wrong.
6. Oh, yesterday ( )in yesterday.
7. Why, she ( )an easy game to play.
8. I don't know ( )to hide away.
9. I said ( )they're here to stay.
10. Now I long ( )hanging over me.
11. Yesterday, love was such ( )seemed so far away.
12. Now I need a place ( )had to go.
13. Oh, I believe ( )Yesterday.

Choose the part that you hear.
a. Why she had to go
b. Why she had to show

a. I don't know, she wouldn't stay
b. I don't know, she wouldn't say

a. I said, something strong
b. I said, something wrong

a. Now I long for yesterday
b. Now I am here to stay

a. Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
b. Yesterday, love was like playing video game

a. Now I need a place for me to stay
b. Now I need a place to hide away

a. Oh, I believe, in if you stay
b. Oh, I believe, in yesterday

Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário